HW In Your Area: Imp

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Tue Jan 26 05:04:00 EST 1999

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1999-01-26 10:04

><sigh> i always think that in the egg is going to win folks over. Never
>does and i still can't work out why. </sigh>
>andrew
>andrew at deluminate.freeserve.co.uk

Initially, you think "what the hell are these terrible lines?" but the words
really pick up later on - especially the bit about being eaten. I have never
understood why Bring Me The Head is rated so low - yes, the sound quality is
a bit naff but when the LP first came out, I regarded it as a major release.
If this album was an audience tape, everyone would think it was brilliant -
personally, I have never come across any audience tapes from this era which
sound remotely as good.

Mark