BOC: A few tidbits...

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 27 07:01:11 EST 1999

> From:          Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>

>      What, now that it's the Buck and Eric show?  OK, Buck _is_
> a great guitar player-no question about it--but still ...

Hmm...A couple years ago, when Eric's voice was in really bad shape,
it was the Buck Show.  Period.  As Allen was also pretty quiet up
there on stage.  And the last several shows I've seen these past
couple years, Allen has been even more zombie-like than usual, so I
hope he takes some time off and gets his battery recharged.  His
guitar work has been okay, but he hardly plays keys anymore, and I,
for one, think that's an essential part of the BOC sound that has
been lacking in concert lately [as well as on HF]

I really liked Kasim's work with Utopia, so I hope he fits in well
here.  I can't wait to hear him, though obviously, Allen in top shape
is the desideratum...

theo