BOC: DFtR and Tidbits

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 1 18:08:27 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/1/99 4:43:35 PM, adrian.brevard at EDS.COM writes:

<<
<<Stairway to Heaven, per Zeppelin, is still an all time fave so I will not
bash it>>

to which DASLUD replies, having more or less recovered from last night's  5
hour AOL crisis:

werent exactly "bashin'" it so much as xpressing weariness over  having heard
it so many , many times...
but THEN there's the matter of  randy california's "taurus" from the first lp
by spirit...zeppelin used to jam on the "fresh garbage" riff from that lp so
page knew/had that lp,,,if you havent heard  "taurus" but  have access to it,
you might be stunned at what zeppelin piece it apparently led to...and i aint
talkin no neil sedaka!
===
Don>> Hi again.  It's the new guy.

<<Well you are new until you get caught in the cross fire of a flame war
hehehehehe.  Haven't had one in a while, but that's a good thing.  Few years
back they could get real ugly. >>
====
a few YEARS back? try FEBRUARY/MARCH, comrade...if you're saying it's been
uglier than what i crawled out from under (my bad, my bad, ENOUGH already!)
I==DO==NOT==WANNA==KNOW.
====
<< Watch me start something.>>
===