HW:Ramble

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 12 09:55:42 EST 1999

> From: BL Young
> Date: Saturday, March 13, 1999 1:28 AM
>
> When I first heard about Rizz I was a bit wary and undecided, but then I
> listened to the punkcast and thought it was alright, as long as he
> picked his spots carefully.
>
> And "In Your Area" proves that he does that quite skillfully.  I love
> Ron Tree, too, but I think Rizz can add something as well.
> The only part I really think I'll get sick of is the line "jump up and
> down".  It sounds too juvenile for Hawkwind.

I would totally agree. I've notice that the problem I have with Rizz is his
chorus's. `Pleasure, fantasy, desire' shouldn't be in a line up that
includes chorus's like `In the Aerospace Age Inferno' and `I am the
reptoid.' His lyrics themselves aren't that bad, does anyone know where
Rizz actually came from in terms of band associations?

-Patrick