HW/OFF: Support College Radio Music...

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 13 01:14:15 EST 1999

In a message dated 99-03-12 08:08:33 EST, eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<< Chuck Rosenberg writes:

 > ...and please make me CDRs of the stuff I don't have on disc which I really
 > want to play on my program! Help. I'll give two-three 90 minute cassettes
in
 > trade (or whatever you think is appropriate). Here are those discs that
have
 > been so elusive...
 >

 > Melting Euphoria--1st two albums

 I might have this one

 > Saddar Bazaar--Conference of the Birds

 and I used to have this - however I think it was only ever issued on
 vinyl unless there was a CD re-release recently.

 But I'll have a look round and check up.   When do you need it by?

 jill

----It's definitely on CD; I know someone who has it (I _think_, I can't
imagine that person having bought the vinyl). Didn't Delerium put this out?
Chuck