OFF: King Crimson stuff

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Mar 13 21:47:46 EST 1999

> From: Bolts of Ungodly Vision
> Date: Sunday, March 14, 1999 3:38 AM
> It;s a presently discontinued 4 disc box set of the
> Wetton/Bruford/Cross/Fripp lineup in the 70's. DGM is considering
> re-releasing it in some form or another but n concrete plans as such. A 2
> CD retrospective of the beast known as King Crimson is in the Works a la
"A
> Young Person's Guide to King Crimson"(previous "best of" work that wasnt
> box set) with live material and things from all incarnations.

These twin CD's `Sometimes God Smiles' and `Sometimes God Hides' I would
highly recommend. 79 minutes, 30 something tracks on each for Aus$20. The
best introduction to the avantgarde world of Fripp, Belew, and all the
associates.

-Patrick