OFF: King Crimson stuff

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Mar 13 23:30:54 EST 1999

>These twin CD's `Sometimes God Smiles' and `Sometimes God Hides' I would
>highly recommend. 79 minutes, 30 something tracks on each for Aus$20. The
>best introduction to the avantgarde world of Fripp, Belew, and all the
>associates.
Wow. is the conversion rate that high? in US$ its 6/7 bucks a disc.

However, you're right about Sometimes God Hides/Smiles. They're actually
primers for people enetering the Disicipline Global Machine Record
unvierse. I was referring to a project in the future called "Cirkus" which
presents live goodies for the young'uns over the 30 year span of the King.
disc two is called "Neon Heat Disease" and focusses on the 81-present
version of the group... More details in Robert Fripp's diary at the DGm
website I gave earlier.

Good music is good music no matter how you cut it.
A Styx concert on Public Television is not.

Jason