OFF: Steve's Box

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Mar 25 11:24:01 EST 1999

Here are a couple of submissions..:

The Fugs - Live at the Filmore - Their second album. Outrageous for it's
time..still holds up well....great for late night parties to throw off the
guests....."Slum Goddess from the Lower East Side" is a hilarious...

Col. Bruce Hampton and  the Aquarium Rescue Unit - Mirrors of Embarrassment.
Warped lyrics...good production....jazz/blues jams with Bela Fleck
guesting...The first time I heard this one, it made my top 5 CD lisetning list
before I burned out listening to it after about 100 times....