OFF: King's X and Ninny Bomb Countdown

Ted Alger ted at ALGER.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Mar 25 21:53:29 EST 1999

the "Best of King's X" disc was chosen by people on the newsgroup actually...
Ty polled everyone and put together the track list based on the voting.
also, as another attraction (besides the 3 unreleased tracks and the live
track) all the songs from the first 4 albums were remastered by Ty.  they
sound pretty good!

Ted