HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Fri Nov 5 11:53:07 EST 1999

Maybe I can clear this up.  The show that Paul has on his web site is SD98, and that has never been officially released - save for one track, "Starfire Mountain Dreaming", which appears on a CD that was included in the last issue of the  _Hawk-U.S._ 'zine.  The remainder of that CD had tracks from each of the other bands that performed at SD98.  It was indeed the SD97 show that was recently released as a 2-CD set.  I don't think that that release includes the complete Hawkwind set from SD97 either.

MWood

NP: Solaris - _Nostradamus_