HW Fathead Halls, Croydon - quick review

Andy.Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Nov 15 05:54:10 EST 1999

Well, I enjoyed it, the sound and the performances were all over the place,
sure, but I just got a really good vibe off it.   Nik's still a Rock And
Roll Shaman of the highest order!   And there was kind of a party atmosphere
with all the old and new guys together.

I bet any tapes sound terrible though...  they *mostly* started and ended at
the same time.  Nik was really pushing for another verse to "Master of the
Universe."  Nobody seemed sure who was supposed to be on lead vocals at any
given time, etc etc...

-- Andy