HW Fathead Halls, Croydon - quick review

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Nov 15 07:34:59 EST 1999

I enjoyed seeing Simon, Nik and Harvey again, but that was about the only
high point for me - nice seeing them speaking to each other!  ALthough
Motorway City was quite good (I've never heard it live as far as I recall).

Yes, there was a bit of Song of the Gremlin after Ejection - I remembered
when I woke up this morning.  Nik also came in at the wrong time on the last
verse of Brainstorm, and Dave had to have a torch to look at the words to
Green Finned Demon...

Oh yeah - and where were the people in the George...?

---
Kevin Perry
Sonic Energy Authority
http://freespace.virgin.net/kevin.perry/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."