BOC: New Compilation track Listing

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 23 15:03:32 EST 1999

Received from Sony.

February of 2000 will see the release "Don't Fear The Reaper", a new BLUE
OYSTER CULT compilation. Tracks to be included: "Cities On Flame With Rock
And Roll", "The Red & The Black", "Flaming Telepaths", "Astronomy", "This
Ain't The Summer Of Love", "(Don't Fear) The Reaper", "I Love The Night",
"Goin' Through The Motions", "Godzilla", "In Thee", "The Marshall Plan",
"Black Blade", "Joan Crawford", "Burnin' For You", "Shooting Shark", "Take
Me Away".

SAH
NP Motorhead - The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot