HW: Recent v Old / Poll

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Mon Nov 29 15:28:27 EST 1999

>1. How old are you?

      41

>2. How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

      14

>3. What was the 1st HW album you heard?

     doremi fasol latido

>4. Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

     no but i got hooked on when i heard silver machine and to my biggest
surprise
     it even entered our dutch hitparade !!!!

>  5. What is your favourite HW album now?

     3 cd box epocheclipse.
     this set covers their complete record career and now i can hear what
great music
     they made during this 30 years, it's probably the best music sampled
ever for me !!!!!!!
     when i listen to this set there is for me no weak period but that's
quite different
     as you listen to some original albums.

>6. What HW album do you play the most?

       it is the business of the future to be dangerous.
       i always liked instrumental music (tangerine dream, klaus schulze
etc.) and i think this
       is a very modern sounding band.
       and it's one of their mostly different albums as well.

space is (still) deep.

andré