BOC CD

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Fri Sep 24 17:43:52 EDT 1999

For cost, the Sony 3 pack of BOC,Tyrrany and Mutation and Secret Treaties
can't be beat. Though the MoFI is EXCELLENT remastering, the CD releases of
the first two aren't completely horrible. After all You do get a bigger
picture of the cool cover drawings on the old 'uns. After that, ETL or Ony
Your Feet or On Your Knees are good for number of tunes per dollar spent.
The fact they're both live is a plus (THough ETL does suffer from being A.
Bouchardless on all but 2 tracks. And Hot Rails to Hell is just plain
better on On Your Feet. And there's no Buck's Boogie on ETL. And There is
the cool Godzilla intro ruined by a bleep on ETL. I think I'll stop picking
on ETL now. I need Piece of Work!!!)

Buying the "In the Court of the Crimson King" remaster w/gatefold cover,
Jason