HW: Flexi?

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Apr 25 18:24:05 EDT 2000

--- Original Message -----
From: Tim Gadd <lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: HW: Flexi?

> I wouldn't be playing them anyway, as I've retire my turntable. I'm
more
> interested in their status as collectibles, or whether they're just
regarded
> as trash.

Could you pass on any info you discover?    I admit I'm really curious
to know whether they are limited in quantity or whether there are
actually zillions of copies lying in mountainous dusty piles in
manufacturers' cellars somewhere.

> And I have no idea whether $20 US is a reasonable price or not.
> That US store turned out to be a false alarm, BTW, and I'm still
waiting to
> see if he has multiples.

The price over here was a consistent one of between 10 and 12 pounds 3
or 4 years ago.   $20 is about 14 pounds so the price seems to have gone
up a little.   Could be inflation, could be distance.

thanks
jill