[Bernhard Pospiech: Re: MK CD-R]

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jan 26 13:19:14 EST 2000

For the purposes of the Tour '99 Compilation CDs I'm looking for info
about which guests played on which tracks at the following gigs.  For
example I know that Turner turned up during "Utopia" at Croydon and
stayed on for the rest of the gig.

This is in aid of selecting tracks with guests even if not the best
quality of the tapes and also to get the info on the CD covers.

If you can help, please do. It's in a good cause...

FoFP

Here's Bernhards tracklists and lists of guests

> 09.11.1999, NORWICH, WATERFRONT, 110/9

[House and Bainbridge guested]

> intro / aerospaceage inferno / eedea karan / motorway city / assault &
> battery / golden void / anna seed / arrival in utopia / hassan i sahba /
> space is their / hassan i sahba / hippie / high rise / blue skin /
> instrumental / brainstorm / warriors / right stuff / gremlin / spirit of
> the age / master of the universe

> 10.11.1999, MILTON KEYNES, WAVENTON STABLES, 115/9

[House and Bainbridge guested]

> aerospaceage inferno / eedea karan / motorway city / assault & battery /
> golden void / anna seed / arrival in utopia / hassan i sahba / hippie /
> high rise / blue skin / instrumental / brainstorm / instrumental / green
> finned demon / right stuff / gremlin / master of the universe / spirit of
> the age / jam

> 14.11.1999, CROYDON, FAIRFIELD HALLS, 100/9

[House, Bainbridge, Turner and Rizz guested]