Re;Thin Lizzy advert!

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 14 01:28:18 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 7:27:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

<< To end my part on this, I hate it when people react to a set of music
 without hearing it first just because of the
 ****** band name. Isn't it the music that's the important bit - if it's
 crap, let's make an opinion then - but to condemn it just because the lead
 icon's dead seems a bit harsh. >>

im NOT condemning the music; i can't 'cause i haven't heard it. i have every
reason to believe it'll be just great, in fact. i am condemning the name of
this band. i think the only person who's 'earned' the 'right' to call a band
thin lizzy _who's still among the living_ is brian downey, being 'in it'
since day one, and he seems to have the good sense not to.
thank you and goodnight
'rmayo'