HW: The Remix Project

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue May 2 03:38:26 EDT 2000

The "Year 2000 Codename Hawkwind" is pretty good. I rather enjoy them!! You're
right as to what they are- A friend of mine says that they're a bit
mislabeled-but I now forget as to what was wrong there, could be the band
line-up or some such:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace