BOC: We are BOC, born to kick your ass.

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Sat Nov 4 20:14:48 EST 2000

A really great show overall. . . Much better than the
last time I saw them, at the STrike Zone in
Binghamton.

Sadly, my enjoyment was slightly marred by the fact
that two of my little group of friends became far too
inebriated, and I spent much of the night keeping them
out of trouble, which was really a task.  I think one
of the bouncers wanted to kick us all out.

As such, I wasn't really able to go looking for all you
folks, and I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to
meet any of you.  Hopefully there will be another day.
And I'll know who NOT to invite this time!

--Nick