OFF: New radio shows up at A-I.com

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 14 23:08:52 EST 2000

Hi Folks...

Spam Alert!! :)  Well, I guess in light of the Napster thread, maybe you'd
like to check out some of these tunes, and then order something from one of
the fine specialty dealers worldwide.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  This Abunai! thing (as featured in the following playlist) is
fabulous!!  80 minutes of blanga-ish space/psych jams.  Their last album
(brilliant also) was more poppy melodic psych songs - not this one.

P.P.S.  Anyone ever hear of The Helio Sequence?  Just got their album 'Com
Plex' on Cavity Search (Portland, OR, also includes King Black Acid), and I
really love some of this stuff!!

P.P.P.S.  Just saw Canis Minor w/ Quarkspace here in town, with Solar Fire
lights.  Great show!  Quarkspace has a bunch of new tunes, including their
best ever, titled "Starbridge Freaks III."  Hawkwind fans (Lemmy, Davey)
will love the bassline!
http://Aural-Innovations.com

Aural Innovations Radio has just uploaded two new shows in streaming
RealAudio. (You can also download them if you prefer.)

Aural Innovations is an online web-zine covering all forms of  spacerock,
psychedelia, electronica, and more eclectic forms of  jazz and progressive
rock. Our web site is LOADED with reviews,  interviews, and articles. The
October issue is now online.

Here is the playlist for the new radio shows:

Show 13 Playlist: (General Playlist)

Abunai! - “Drowning In Light” (from Round Wound) 12:56
The Spacious Mind - “House In The Country” (from The Mind Of A Brother) 10:10
Canis Minor - “Algomeysa Transit” (excerpt) (from Algomeysa Transit) 9:33
Quarkspace - “Sheep Farm” (from Spacefolds 6) 8:20
Spaceship Eyes - “Big Martian Dog Hop” (from Of Cosmic Repercussions) 5:18
Quiet Celebration - “Indigo” (from Quiet Celebration) 4:31
Lord Litter - “The Return Of The Magnificent Space Captain” (from Stone
Premonitions Presents Lord Litter, and Litter’s Reel All Itty)  5:39
Don Campau - “Corner Market Stickup” (from Guaranteed Injection Comfort Or
Your Money Back”) 3:24
Ozric Tentacles - “Holohedron” (from The Hidden Step) 5:53
Tower Of Electric Onions - “Moonlove” (from Tower Of Electric Onions) 10:38
Plastic Overlords - “A Moment Of Silence For Unsynchronized Watches” (from
Plastic Overlords) 8:07
Tungsten 74 - “I Was Class President Too” (from An Attempt To Suppress
Dissent”) 3:55
Electric Company and Vas Deferens Organization - “Tinsel  Termites In Barbed
Wire Brassieres” (from More Pelvis Wick For  The Baloney Boners) 6:43
Minmae - “Saturnine Particle” (from Vonsachiang) 4:28
ONQ - “Lament 2000" (from ONQ/[Minmae] Split) 3:31

Show 14 Playlist: (Spacin’ To The Oldies Special)

Amon Düül II - “Eye-Shaking King” (from Yeti) 6:37
Nektar - “Astronaut’s Nightmare” / “Warp Oversight” / “The Dream  Nebula
Part I” (from Journey To The Center Of The Eye) 12:45
Guru Guru - “Ufo” (from UFO) 10:25
Can - “Oh Yeah” (from Tago Mago) 7:24
Ash Ra Tempel - “Darkness: Flowers Must Die” (from  Schwingungen) 11:50
Agitation Free - “Laila Part 2" (from 2nd) 6:47
Gong - “Isle Of Everywhere” 10:34
Hawkwind - “Orgone Accumulator” 8:47
Pink Floyd - “Interstellar Overdrive” 9:41
Neu! - “Negativland” 9:37

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the  Radio link
to listen.

While you’re there check out our mail order catalog for music from
SubArachnoid Space, Mushroom, Mr Quimby’s Beard, Hardy,  Afresco Mantis,
Krom Lek, Census Of Hallucinations, The Rabbit’s  Hat, Quarkspace, National
Steam, Spacehead, Krel, Doug Snyder  and Bob Thompson, JFK Jr Royal
Airforce, W.O.O. Revelator,  World Of Tomorrow, Rotcod Zzaj, The Imaginary
Band, The Moondance Experiment, Music From The Future, Spaceship Eyes,  plus
numerous titles from the Garden of Delights reissue catalog.

For more information on these and other available items go the  main Aural
Innovations page and click on the mail order catalog  link.

http://Aural-Innovations.com