HW: Ron and Jerry

Thu Dec 27 18:33:42 EST 2001

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 04:38:55PM -0000, dave hall typed out:

> I see from Mission Control that Jerry and Ron have not been sacked - and
> that they've been asked to get back in touch. Hope they do!

        Um, I'm less sanguine than you are. It says that the band are
"waiting for them to get in touch", which doesn't to me suggest anyone's
tried to contact them... More worryingly, I heard, albeit from a source I
can't check, that Jerry was taking Brock to court over royalties
disagreements from _Yule Ritual_. And did I also gather correctly that the
band lost the case over the Astoria gig of 2000?

        "Did you know, I'm actually taking out five law-suits at the
moment? It's really good fun, actually, it's become my hobby... " Yours,

Jon

--

        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk