BOC: New Song and Album News

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Jan 25 15:45:53 EST 2001

Joe Lofft wrote:
>I'm curious as to where you heard them on the radio.  I live in Buffalo, NY
>and have not heard any of these on the local US or Canadian stations.

I heard Harvest Moon a few times on WCMF here in Rochester. The DJ even
introduced it as a new BOC tune. They played it alone and occasionally mixed
in with Reaper and Burnin' For You in BOC blocks. However, they're back to
playing just the big 3 now. And now that I think of it, I haven't even heard
Godzilla in a while....

Brian