BOC: New Song and Album News

Chris Martin CultJacket at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 25 16:44:06 EST 2001

<<
 I'm curious as to where you heard them on the radio.  I live in Buffalo, NY
 and have not heard any of these on the local US or Canadian stations. >>

John had the list of stations at his web site of stations that played tunes
off Heaven Forbid. Here in Pittsburgh it got no play but a station 100 miles
North of here I heard Harvest Moon. Its a weak station in NW PA. Meadville PA
I believe .
BTW its a great station that always plays lots of different old BOC whenever
i'm working in that area I love listening to that station.
I do believe that a station in Richmond VA had SYIB as No 1 requested song
for a period as well as a station in North or South Dakota that had HM as No 1