OFF/NOT MUSIC: more of a media celebrity than he ever oughta been...

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Jun 24 10:39:28 EDT 2001

 Jon Jarrett wrote:

 .

John wrote:
>         And it would be: "That's such a cool way to get on TV nationwide",
> wouldn't it?

This is the problem isn't it? There's too much media hype! They act it out
like a bloody soapie, where the governor is the baddie and the defence
lawyers and protestors are the good guys.
There should be complete media black-out.  These people should not be made
to look like martyrs.

Bill