HW: OFF: Big Amongst Sheep

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 25 13:32:56 EDT 2001

Hi There,

Ian Bone if its the same one lives in southville in bristol very near me. The
Ian Bone that I know was the editor ( and started up ) the Class War
newspaper. He was dubbed "the most evil man in britain" by some tabloids. Is
this the same Ian Bone that was in Big Amongst Sheep ?

Certainly I will ask him next time I see him at the freinds of stalin show us
your bottom pub quiz <G>, or more likley at the checkout at Lidl. Ian was
also the Southville community centre administrator for a number of years
until funding ran out.

Let me know

Regards
Iain