HW: (non)-availability/ delay punishment

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 14 18:24:53 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/14/01 2:29:14 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

> It's because Dave wants full-total commitment and dedication, and when we
> try to split our attention /funds between HW and Pearl Jam,,,,,we get
> punished...

Why am I being punished, I don't like Pearl Jam!
True, I do buy other CDs, and I just bought a new 12-string geetar, but
that's only so I can more effectively better play Hawk songs.
So maybe can Cap'n Dave send me Weird #6? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink,
wink)

Joe