HW: Nik thoughts

keith kirk klkirk64 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 30 15:39:05 EDT 2001

from keith kirk waiting for tomorow when the news does that guy in a
landrover going to findout if that beastofthenightisanalian
goodnewsversionof two horned demon ,i know they did the awful horror years
ago so why are they going to do it again ,what of quark strangeness and
charm ,moterhead ,fall of earth city ,thanks dave tez ect nicdicmic stoned
,shouldant do that ,in your area ,hurry on sundown ,paronia ,master of the
universe ,brainstorm ,1999 party,tell kilminster o no well it is those days
zeredbable zecheria 4 barn kirk not red kirk or burkinhead preston.    the
end ....