HW- Andy G letting you know

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Oct 7 22:38:27 EDT 2001

In message <013101c14f81$4f06b660$4b98bc3e at s8d3c4>, ANDREW
GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes
>Now I would normally stay out  of commenting here, but seeing as how my name
>came up (below),

It was innocent enough- the conversation was about fliers for the Greasy
Truckers show. I had received some from cd-services, so when Kris/Dave
asked when they were made, I thought you might know. There was no
implication that you were in any way remiss.

For the record I admire your honesty in telling it like it is re. the Turner
2001 Odyssey release, as I'm sure it would have been a much bigger
moneyspinner for you had it just been given a standard favourable review.

Any idea when the Undisclosed Files metal shield is being sent out?

cheers
--
Nick Medford