HW:Calvert influences

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Sep 10 10:55:14 EDT 2001

Layla wrote:
> Oasis and America are two things that were thrown together for the sake of
> money and popularity...

Nice! :-)

> Definatly Maybe is one album that I would very happily recommend to any self
> respecting "rock and roll" fan....

I've never heard anything by them pre-Wonderwall. I'll see if I can find a
free taste of it on the Web somewhere. I still have my doubts about them
though.

> but, I'm still hoping that Noel can do a little something on his own....

Well, he has a nice Union Jack guitar. Now he just needs to go do something
worthwhile with it. ;-)

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower