NIK: Re: ThunderNik Turner in USA

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Sep 11 02:34:40 EDT 2001

<<"MC hammered...."
"Please elaborate".>>

Hi Keith-

 I think he has an hour time slot were we stand, I want to say that Steve
Taylor's
name bounced off me, but I could be grain bamaged, I am sorry.......and
there was a third person...

I am surprised Carol has not posted on this, as she said she would.....

Carol?????

as I said- I am in regular contact with Judge Trev, and he has confirmed it
as well.......  not sure if Harvey will duet with Nikolas or not.... I
leave this issue with you greater qualified, more highly trained Space
Rockers, at this point, and I retreat to see how it devolops and hear from
YOU!!!

cheers Keith

 "you can't touch this"

hehe