OFF: Guitar question

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Apr 30 21:07:13 EDT 2002

Other guitars you could consider are an old Fender Mustang or a Charvel
Surfcaster - with the oversized Charvel logo, i.e. not a Jackson one.  Get
one that's beat-up looking to save some money on the purchase....

Other vintage guitars that aren't in the Jaguar/Jazzmeister price bracket
are the Fender Duo-Sonic and the Gibson Melody Maker.  You can hear sound
samples of these at http://www.tonefrenzy.com

Steve