OFF: superskull 666-achtung nazi scumbags

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Sun Aug 4 12:09:03 EDT 2002

What a hoot! I subscribe to a King Crimson newsletter, Elephant Talk,
where they're bitching about the moderator's "censorship". I wonder what
they'd say about this? It's a pity that so much useless and offensive
crap makes it onto boc-l. People need to grow up (like that'll ever happen).

Guido