FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 10:03:32 EDT 2002

I have heard it mentioned in email on boc that Mike Moorcock has refused to work with Dave Brock again.  I was under the impression that he was contributing to the new album?

How about we await some official news before commenting further on the bands personal/legal state of affairs?
We really don't know whats going on except from what was written in some unsigned email of potentialy unreliable source(s)
Its not really achieving anything anyway....