HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Thu Aug 29 02:28:23 EDT 2002

Dear BOC-L'ers

By kind permission of Mike Holmes and Jill Strobridge, who jointly created
the Hawkwind Codex, it is now online and updated at Starfarer's Hawkwind
Page (http://www.starfarer.net)

The Codex lists all the versions of every HW song, noting how they differ
and on which albums they appear.  Synonyms are also covered (if, for
example you didn't know -as I didn't- that "Psychedelia Lives" is a variant
of "Shot Down In the Night"...)

Any corrections will be gratefully received  :-)

Steve

PS:  Anyone who wants to take issue with any element of the web design,
don't waste your breath...I don't care in the slightest.  If, on the other
hand, you have some brilliant idea for improving the delivery of the HW
Codex and you're willing to undertake the development, that would be
great.  (I already tried PDF and it expanded to 717Kb)