HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Aug 29 05:29:18 EDT 2002

THe Codex is a great addtion to your website. I can see alot of work has
gone into putting the codex together which i think we all appreciate.

I have one question though. I noticed that there was no mention on the
codex that some of the tracks on the single epoch eclipse cd have been
slightly remixed. Quark strangness and charm has a repeating bass note at
the start of the song and if my memeory is correct motorhead has some
motorcycle reving noises on it.

I can't remember if any of the other tracks are slightly different and do
they warrant a mention on the codex?

apart from that the codex is excellent, so for being picky.

many thanks

colm