HW:OEBs 'London lineup' to feature 'Famous Potatoes' member on washboard!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Dec 20 09:18:00 EST 2002

Greetings Friends!!!

As you know, The One Eyed Bishops are coming to London. It's my pleasure to announce that the search for a proper washboard player has ended.

Paul 'prof' McDowell of England's own 'Famous Potatoes' will perform with us on the 12th, 13th ( studio) and 14th of January. The FPs have been going strong for nye on 23 years now, and have related projects such as 'The Folk Pistols' etc.

Check out: http://www.famouspotatoes.co.uk/about.htm to learn more about them and what they do.

The lineup for our London shows now stands as thus:

Mike Burro:              acoustic rhythm guitar & vocals
Jay Adcock:             djembe
Phil Smith:               acoustic and electric lead guitars
Mr. Dibs  :                bass
Paul 'prof' McDowell:   washboard

Once again, there will be three live dates and two studio days at:
'The School or Rock-n-Roll http://www.tts.ttfans.com

So The abbreviated itinerary is as follows: Check the 'dates' section of our website for complete details at: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

The One Eyed Bishops ' School Daze' UK 2003

1/12              King's Head Pub
1/13-14        The School of Rock-n-Roll
1/14              Mau Mau
1/15              The Catch

Cheers! and Happy Yule!! The OEBs