HW:Glastonbury Festival Chat Message Board

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jan 29 09:27:10 EST 2002

Nick Lee writes:

> Where I was coming from with this was that :
> I'd love to see HW at Glastonbury
> I'd love to see them on one of the big stages, I've been too cramped in the
> Avalon stage watching bands I love too often

That Avalon stage is terrible because there's always at least 3
competing sources of sound in that field.

The Main Stage is crap because the field is just too damn big.

I'd like to see Hawkwind late at night in one of the cafe tents in the
Green Field or the Green Futures area. The Blue Moon Cafe would be
perfect.

FoFP