HW: hastings to fest

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Jun 4 19:13:44 EDT 2002

Driving, probably along the South Coast all the way from Hastings to
Devon.  I am expecting this to take 6-7 hours, but it's more scenic than
driving back up towards London, round the M25 to the M4, M4 almost to
Bristol and then M5 towards Exter.

An alternative route would be come off the M25 onto the M3 to past
Basingstoke, then A303 to Devon, passing Stonehenge on the way.

(This is assuming I get the email about the Fest and can book a ticket.  In
common with others I have not had official word...)

Unfortunately I can't offer anyone a lift as all spaces in the car are
booked.

Steve

<snip>