TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Laura Waesche Laura.Waesche at CEXP.COM
Fri Mar 22 10:45:30 EST 2002

Unfortunately all the fanatics only care about their particular obsessions
and don't give a hairy rat's ass about the planet itself.

Laura Waesche
Corporate Express Document & Print Management
1721 Moon Lake Blvd., Suite 305
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
888-252-1526
laura.waesche at cexp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael W Blackman [mailto:Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:57 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

When Uncle sam and his team of scientists can clean up the mess here on
Earth and keep it sweet - then I'll be more interested in moving on to Mars
and other planets etc.  Otherwise the human race would be little more than
an advanced parasite, moving from planet to planet, rather than Earths most
advanced "intelligence."

If we can device the power to destroy a planet sure on the flip side we have
the power to make it better a million fold.