HW: how long, how many, and why

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Tue Nov 12 20:35:37 EST 2002

a little Hawkwind poll:

*Hawkwind fan: Since first seeing them in 1971 at the Greyhound in Croydon

*how many CD's: 50

*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: nope.

*why a Hawkwind fan: 'Cos the music's superb and they're the trippiest motherf***ers around - ever!

*First album you picked up: Hawkwind (early 1972 - I think. Could've been late '71)

*Seen live how many times: God knows. More times than I can remember - literally.

*Nik or Dave: Now let me see..... er..hmm.. er Dave (dumb question :)  )

Horse