OFF: Legendary Pink Dots

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Mon Oct 28 03:39:44 EST 2002

Hallo zusammen...

Wasn't aware 'till now (what good does this do me?  And of course, the
European leg was this summer, so now I've managed to miss them on both
continents) about this LPD tour of the US.  Much of it has already passed,
hope you didn't miss the opportunity those of you in the eastern part.

"The support act will be Origami Galaktika from Norway."
Anybody know these folks?  I like the name at least.

Remainder - LPD US tour (as always, confirm their actual presence!)
October 29: MILWAUKEE/ Rave
October 30: MINNEAPOLIS/ First Avenue
October 31: CHICAGO/ Double Door
November 1: ST.LOUIS/ Galaxy
November 2: KANSAS CITY/ The Hurricane
November 4: AUSTIN/ Stubb's Bar
November 5: HOUSTON/ Engine Room
November 6: DALLAS/ Gypsy Tea Room
November 8: DENVER/ Bluebird Theater
November 9: DENVER/ Bluebird Theater (Different LPD set + Edward
Ka-Spel solo)
November 11: SALT LAKE CITY/ X-Scape
November 14: WEST HOLLYWOOD/ The Key Club
November 15: SAN FRANCISCO/ Slim's
November 17: PORTLAND/ Berbati's Pan
November 18: SEATTLE/ Graceland

En guete...Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Who have replaced Ryan Moore and Martijn de Kleer in the Dots?