BRAIN: Touring info that's phat!

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 15 19:13:19 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 05:32 PM, Jason Gool wrote:

> If tBS gig collides with a BOC gig, those who've already
> planned to go and see BOC will stick with that, meaning that tBS
> might not be well attended. If tBS played here only a week or two
> after BOC was here I think a lot of people will go see 'em, I certainly
> would.

Mick Brown <mick at brown54.fsbusiness.co.uk> said that he has received
only negative responses from Ralf and other BOC fans and that "for
budgetary or work reasons, the Brain Surgeons dates have to be moved a
significent distance from the BOC shows in order for people to be able
to attend." Most clubs are not interested in shows after June 30th so
it looks like we'll have to try again in the fall.
Hey, it doesn't matter to me. It's just that I have to go through other
people to get gigs over there and this is what they tell me. If you
think you could make a show before June 30th and you have a preference
email Mick and suggest it to him. He's really trying to do me a big
favor setting this all up.
:-(