HW: Yule Ritual

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 4 10:26:21 EST 2003

In message <008001c2a790$e92f0fe0$96ad6fd4 at lucidzoo>, Captain
Bl at ck <starfield at SUPANET.COM> writes
>This is true - it may be bass heavy and not sonically acurate but it is
>quite listenable on my system at least.

Agreed. The bass sound is somewhat synthetic but overall it sounds
good, certainly better than plenty of other HW live releases. Perhaps it
depends on your hi-fi system. And of course your nervous system. It was
a tremendous gig and the recording doesn't *quite* do it justice, but it's
good enough. Indeed the version of Angels of Death would be in my live
HW top 10.
--
Nick Medford