OFF: MP3s, pirates, & all that jazz

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Mar 5 15:15:46 EST 2003

and when someone asks you (as a musician) what "kind" of music do you play.
answer - the kind of music you listen to......
reply:
what....
country
rock
light rock
acid rock
heavy rock
pop
rap
metal
old school metal
death metal
dirty death metal with a skull jambed........ok yeah i made it up)
grind
goth
ambient
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

its amazing how many different labels there are in our modern world......

Cpt Blue Skin
http://www.alien-dream.com
(Alien Dream)