HW: Spring Mini Tour/WotW

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Mar 19 07:31:27 EST 2003

A notice about WOTW and the band's involvement will be on MC very soon,
that being the official source of information about the band's activities.
Unfortunately, communication with Red Planet Productions has
been "difficult" at best and we were not informed of the lastest
cancellation.

Not sure about Tony Blair effigy burnings that weekend; maybe we could burn
the real thing though?

Colin