HW: MTV2 - Hair Rock Day

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Nov 9 11:54:40 EST 2003

Skimming through the TV channels just now I've discovered MTV2 (Channel
302 on cable) is having a "Hair Rock Day" (hmm).   Sadly I've missed
most of this session but as I flicked onto the channel I recognised the
cloud of bubbles drifting across the screen - yep they were showing the
Silver Machine video!       There's another session at 7.30pm though
they'll doubtless be showing a different set of bands then however they
might do a repeat later on tonight.

jill