OFF Dio/MH

RMayo19761 at AOL.COM RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 21 11:53:42 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/2003 11:01:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

> because I get paid more for the t-shirts than I do
> for the albums!" or something very much like that. Sad but probably
> true...

very true, if the band owns the rights to their merchandising licensing. this
is one reason why some bands are on the road as much as they are;
merchandising money is often times the lifeblood of a band
bobm

"It's extraordinary how potent cheap music can be."
 -Noel Coward