Assault and Battery Live

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Thu Jul 29 19:02:58 EDT 2004

Hi Chris

Well I prefer the Friday Rock Show Sessions version to the one on Live
Chronicles, but doubtless others don't.  Yes, I think A&B was originally
omitted from Live Chronicles for contractual reasons, and only got added on
after these had been resolved, hence the Griffin release has it where the
GWR version didn't.

I think CD Services can still supply Live Chronicles but I don't recall
offhand if it's the Griffin version.

I'd contact them by phone or email (orders at cd-services.com) since, IMHO,
and it pains me to say it: I think they have the worst website in the
world.  (Mine's not far behind, but that's another story.)

Good luck

Steve