OFF: Motorhead

Mark Lee MLee at GROUPWISE.LINNEY.COM
Tue Sep 7 11:29:18 EDT 2004

Cheers for the info Jon, I'll have to start haunting the record shops
again I can see.

Mark (Hasbeen)

Date:    Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:38:19 +0100
From:    Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK>
Subject: Re: OFF: Motorhead (was: Rush and stuff plus a little Hawk)

             <Massive snip>

        In summary, from recent Motörhead (the last twelve years, style of
thing) I;d say _Bastards_ (if you can find it) and _We Are Motorhead_ are
the most definitely worth having. Thereafter _Sacrifice_ and either
_Overnight Sensation_ or _Hammered_ or even both, and after that, you may
as well admit you're going to get them all anyway. Yours,
                                                          Jon

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this email or any
attachment may be of a confidential nature which should not be disclosed
to, copied or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you
receive this email in error, please delete the email from
your computer. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore W & J Linney Limited and/or its associated companies
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Although the W & J Linney Group operates anti-virus
programmes, it does not accept responsibility for any damage
whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the W & J Linney Group.
Replies to this email may be monitored by the W & J Linney
Group for operational or business reasons.